To use Treasury Connected, we ask that you follow some basic rules of "Netiquette" (Etiquette for the Internet):
- Do stay on topic. It's important to read the topic of a particular discussion and keep your posts related to that topic.
- Do keep it civil. We know how heated arguments get over trivial things, and the moderation team will moderate commentary that gets too angry.
- Do keep it safe for work. Please don't post anything here that you wouldn't show a client. Content that we deem to be inappropriate will be removed.
- Do be kind. We will remove conversation we feel strays into hate or intolerance, or becomes abusive.
- Do turn off that caps lock key. Posts typed in all capital letters tend to annoy other forum users. Capital letters are viewed as shouting when communicating online, and it’s considered rude.
- Do search before posting. Before posting a question or asking for help on a particular topic, do use the Treasury Connected search option to make sure this question has not already been asked and answered by other users.
- Don't be a troll. A "troll" is a person who breaks netiquette on a regular basis by posting inflammatory messages when responding to other users in the forums. Don't be this person.
Participation in the forums on Treasury Connected constitutes agreement to the following guidelines for posting. This includes private messages, which we have the ability to read, but only do so when a violation is reported to us or we have a legitimate reason. Although rare, it does happen.
Because of the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please send a private message to email@example.com with a link to the content and a brief description of what you believe is wrong. Notification is voluntary, but in no case should a user respond to a situation personally, thereby aggravating the situation further. Responding to a violation in an inflammatory manner is a violation in itself and will result in appropriate action.
Content that violates our User Guidelines may be edited or removed. Interpretation of our guidelines is at the discretion of the BELLIN community managers.
- Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc. Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion.
- Vulgar language and inappropriate material is not allowed and will be removed.
- Cross-posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of the forum.
- Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product or service are considered advertising. It does not matter if it is a commercial website, a personal website, a nonprofit website, etc.
- As this is an international community, we require that posted content in the public forums be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored. Posts in the private forums can be in any language, but posts in languages other than English and German will not be monitored and are not the responsibility of the Treasury Connected team. The corporate admin is responsible for monitoring their private forums and must alert the Treasury Connected team of any breach of conduct and/or abuse.
- When linking to outside websites, you must ensure that the content of the link is appropriate for our community, in line with the guidelines laid out here. This includes mentioning or referencing a site, even if the mention is not hyperlinked.
- Posts that discuss illegal activities, transactions, or will be removed. This includes the posting of information that you have obtained illegally.
- Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this website. If it is believed that the end result of a discussion will be political or religious, the post may be removed. Likewise, strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content.
- Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if offline). Posting the entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement. This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status) video or audio clips.
- When posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc., please refrain from hotlinking. This is the direct linking to images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc.), video (.avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), archives (.zip, .rar, etc.) or otherwise downloadable or streamable files, on servers that you do not have permission to link to, instead of linking to the page where the item can be found. This includes providing a direct link to the file, even if that file is not embedded into your post.
The community managers have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review the situation. If you would like a copy of your removed post so that you can adjust it and repost, please contact us.
Whenever you are participating in this community, please keep in mind that we strive to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere. So, please have fun and enjoy the forums!
If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for them, our staff and our community, they run the risk of losing their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
Do you have a question about our User Guidelines or anything else? Do you have a suggestion? Do you want to offer some feedback? Or are you experiencing some trouble with the site? Well, no matter what it is, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way that we can.
Thank you for visiting Treasury Connected.